The Ladies Auxiliary to the Maryland State Firemen's Association
A Message from our President
Welcome to the Ladies Auxiliary to the Maryland State Firemen's Association Web Site! I hope you find the information educational and helpful.
It is my honor to serve as President of this association. I will do my best to perform my duties and to represent the members. My most sincere thanks to everyone for their continued support and confidence in my ability. I look forward to my travels across our great state and to making new friends along the way.
There is a great group of officers behind me to whom I look forward to working and traveling with this year. I would like to congratulate LAMSFA Past President Ann Price Davis and MSFA Past President David Keller III, for a successful 2014 – 2015 year.
I look forward to working together with MSFA President Johnie Roth and the MSFA membership. I am sure we will have a very productive year.
President 2015- 2016
Future Convention Dates:
June 18-24, 2016
June 17-24, 2017
The Annual Spring Conference of the LAMSFA
Saturday, April 9, 2016
Accokeek Volunteer Fire Department
16111 Livingston Road
Accokeek, MD 20607
REGISTRATION: 9:00 A.M. to 9:45 A.M.
MEETING: 10:00 A.M.
LUNCH: 12:00 Noon
WAY & MEANS:
$25 Gift Cards & Cash Raffle Tickets 25%, 10%, 10% & 5%
SAFETY COMMITTEE for 2015-2016
Spring Conference: Wind Chimes
2016 OC Convention: Gift Cards
This year’s contest will be a Safety Ruler.
The rules are as follows:
- Must be a SAFETY MESSAGE
- Must NOT contain a FIRE PREVENTION message
- Measurements for the ruler are 2” wide x 12’ long
- Message will be on one (1) side only
- Include your name and/or auxiliary name with a complete mailing address on the reverse side of each entry
- Only one (1) entry per individual and only one (1) per auxiliary shall be allowed
- This contest is open to all LAMSFA auxiliaries members as well as members of the same auxiliaries
- All entries MUST be received by the beginning of the Spring Conference meeting – NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- An independent panel of judges will be assembled to judge entries
- Judging will be based upon the Safety message, originality, and over all appearance of each entry
- All rules will be followed or disqualification will result
- The decisions of the judges are final
- Winners will be announced at the 2016 Ocean City Convention
Lottery Tickets: $5.00 each
LAMSFA Blanket Tickets: $1.00 each/6 for $5.00
Woody Tickets: $1.00 each/6 for $5.00
Nelson Seventh District Aux
Sr Vice Pres.
Capitol Hghts Aux
Jr Vice Pres.
Sandy Spring Aux
Kristi Grinder Brranchville
Bowling Green Aux
Jean Main Daughton Woodsboro Aux
Sandy Spring Aux
Bessie Marshall Co-Chair
Marti Neal Kentland Aux Bessie Marshall Co-Chair
Cyndi Wood Hollywood Aux Conference Co-Chair
Teresa Crisman Greenbelt Aux Conference Co-Chair