The Ladies Auxiliary to the Maryland State Firemen's Association
A Message from our President
Welcome to the Ladies Auxiliary to the Maryland State Firemen's Association Web Site! I hope you find the information educational and helpful.
It is my honor to serve as President of this association. I will do my best to perform my duties and to represent the members. My most sincere thanks to everyone for their continued support and confidence in my ability. I look forward to my travels across our great state and to making new friends along the way.
There is a great group of officers behind me to whom I look forward to working and traveling with this year. I would like to congratulate LAMSFA Past President Darby Byrd and MSFA Past President Johnie Roth, Jr., for a successful 2015 – 2016 year.
I look forward to working together with MSFA President Michael Davis and the MSFA membership. I am sure we will have a very productive year.
Barbara Sue Nelson
President 2016- 2017
Future Convention Dates:
June 17-24, 2017
Ocean City Raffles 2016
This year’s contest will be a Safety Ruler.
The rules are as follows:
- Must be a SAFETY MESSAGE
- Must NOT contain a FIRE PREVENTION message
- Measurements for the ruler are 2” wide x 12’ long
- Message will be on one (1) side only
- Include your name and/or auxiliary name with a complete mailing address on the reverse side of each entry
- Only one (1) entry per individual and only one (1) per auxiliary shall be allowed
- This contest is open to all LAMSFA auxiliaries members as well as members of the same auxiliaries
- All entries MUST be received by the beginning of the Spring Conference meeting – NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- An independent panel of judges will be assembled to judge entries
- Judging will be based upon the Safety message, originality, and over all appearance of each entry
- All rules will be followed or disqualification will result
- The decisions of the judges are final
- Winners will be announced at the 2016 Ocean City Convention
Barbara Sue Nelson, 7th District Aux
Capitol Hghts Aux
Sr. Vice Pres.
Sandy Spring Aux
Jr. Vice Pres.
Kristi Grinder, Brranchville
Bowling Green Aux
Jean Main, Daughton Woodsboro Aux
Jennifer King, Forestville Aux
Bessie Marshall Co-Chair
Marti Neal, Kentland Aux Bessie Marshall Co-Chair
Millie Huseman, 7th District Aux Conference Co-Chair
Bonnie Quade, 7th District Conference Co-Chair