Call for Posters: Public Educator Life Safety Seminar
MSFA’s Fire & Injury Prevention and Life Safety Committee is seeking abstracts for posters (visual display) that address a specific fire prevention or injury prevention initiative in your local community. This is a great way to share the work of your company’s educational efforts in your community. The goal of this new initiative is to promote creative and best practices across the state as part of this annual seminar. The poster should focus on one life safety / injury prevention risk area or one program. [Please do not submit a series of activities].
Submission Deadline: February 28
1. Presenter(s) must register through MFRI to attend the Seminar on March 21, 2020 (free).
2. Presenter(s) are responsible for transporting their poster display to and from the Seminar. The Seminar planning committee will provide tables at the back of the MFRI auditorium.
3. Posters should be placed on a self-supporting display board (suggested size is 36 x 48″ display trifold or a firm poster board with easel back support).
4. The planning committee will select 6 posters for presentation at the 2020 seminar.
5. Participants agree to have pictures taken and shared through print and online communications.
6. Abstracts shall be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract Submission Form (900 KB PDF)