FIRE PREVENTION CONTEST – MOUSE PAD
Submission Deadline: April 22, 2023
- Dimension shall be no smaller than 9 x 9 inches.
- Can be made of Card Stock, Construction Paper or Poster Board.
- Each Mouse Pad shall contain a fire prevention or fire safety message.
- No bulky add-ons to the entry. Securely attach all items.
- Unlit matches or burned items on your entry will disqualify your project.
All entries for this project will be judged on the following categories:
- Fire Prevention Message – 60%
Originality – 20%
Overall Workmanship – 20%
This project is open to all members within all Auxiliaries, as well as each Auxiliary. Only one (1) entry per individual name and one (1) entry per the Auxiliary will be allowed. (Example if you have ten (10) members each one can enter a project and one (1) per Auxiliary, total 11) Your name, Auxiliary’s name and County’s name must be typed or printed on a card and attached to the inside of your entry.
All entries will become property of the LAMSFA, which reserves the right to reproduce and distribute any entry received by this committee.