Submission Deadline: April 18
1. The onesie can be any color, but must be one of the following sizes: 12 months, 18 months, 12-18 months.
2. The message must be centered and contained within the onesie.
3. The message could be on the front and/or back.
4. Each onesie must contain a fire prevention or fire safety message.
5. Only flat, 2 dimensional items may be added and must be securely attached to the square.
6. No 3D images can be on the onesie. Unlit matches or burned items on your entry will disqualify your project.
All entries for this project will be judged on the following categories:
60% Fire Prevention/ Fire Safety Message
20% Overall Workmanship
This project is open to all members within all auxiliaries, as well as each auxiliary. Only one (1) entry per individual name and one (1) entry per auxiliary name will be allowed.
Your name, auxiliary’s name and county must be typed or printed on a card and attached to the back of the entry. All entries must be received prior to or at Spring Conference.
All entries will become property of the LAMSFA, which reserves the right to reproduce and distribute any entry received by this committee.