The Ladies Auxiliary of the Maryland State Firemen’s Association is calling auxiliary members to submit an original, coaster-sized ad containing a message of situational awareness prior to the Spring Conference.
Submission Deadline: April 18
1. The message must be 4 ½ inches by 4 ½ inches.
2. The message can be done in glossy, copy, or cardstock paper.
3. The ad must contain at least one message pertaining to situational awareness. You can use pictures, color design or photograph but MUST contain a message.
4. Situation awareness is simply refers to being aware of your surroundings.
5. Example of situational awareness is to be aware of your surroundings. What is the landscape around you? Are you in a well-traveled area, or on a sparsely populated street, hidden from view? Are those around you walking with a purpose, or they hanging around?
All entries will be judged on the following categories:
20% Overall Workmanship
This project is open to all members within all auxiliaries, as well as each auxiliary. Only one (1) entry per individual auxiliary member and one (1) entry per auxiliary will be allowed.
All entries must contain your name, auxiliary name and county name. Must be typed or printed on the back of the entry. All entries must be received prior to or at Spring Conference.
All entries will become property of the LAMSFA, which reserves the right to reproduce and distribute any entry received by this committee.