SAFETY MESSAGE CONTEST
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 22, 2023
This year’s contest will be a “Safety Potholder.” All entries must be received by Spring Conference April 22, 2023. NO late entries accepted. The rules are as follows:
1. Must be a SAFETY MESSAGE only. Must NOT contain a Fire Prevention/ Fire Safety Message.
2. Card stock, construction paper or poster board can be used to make your potholder.
3. Measurements for the potholder are 8 x 8 inches.
4. Message only on one (1) side.
5. No bulky add-ons to the entry. Securely attach all items.
6. Your Name, Auxiliary’s Name and County’s name must be typed or printed on a card and attached to the reverse side of each entry.
7. Only one (1) entry per individual and only one (1) entry per Auxiliary shall be allowed. This contest is open to all LAMSFA member auxiliaries as well as all members of these same auxiliaries.
8. An independent panel of judges shall perform the judging.
9. Judging will be based upon the Safety Message, Originality, and Overall Appearance of the entry submitted.
10. All rules will be followed, or disqualification will result.
11. The decisions of the judge(s) are final.
12. Winners will be announced at the 2023 Convention.
All entries will become the property of the Ladies Auxiliary of the Maryland State Firemen’s Association, which reserves the right to reproduce, and distribute any entry received by this committee.