The Maryland State Fireman's Association(MSFA) in partnership
with the Ocean City FOOLS are proud to present a phenomenal
opportunity to train this summer at the 2013 Maryland State Fireman's Convention!
- TO: Maryland EMS, Fire and Rescue Providers FROM: Robert Bass, Executive Director, MIEMSS John Denver, President, MSFA DATE: May 13, 2013 RE: Round the Clock Seat Belt Enforcement- Seat Belts Save Lives
The "Click It or Ticket Campaign for 2013" emphasizes the importance of 24 hours a day around the clock prevention education and enforcement. This multi-agency approach has two goals -to save ... (Full Story & Photos)
- Congratulations to the Arcadia Volunteer Fire Company junior firefighters for being selected for the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) Junior Firefighter Program of the Year Award. The award was presented at the NVFC's Spring Meeting in Alexandria, VA, on May 11, 2013. More than 20 members of the junior firefighters group raised funds to pay their own way to attend the NVFC banquet to receive ... (Full Story & Photos)
- We regret to pass on to you that Resiterstown (Baltimore Co, MD FD) Volunteer Firefighter Gene Kirchner has passed away following critical injuries in last weeks dwelling fire in which a civilian was killed. FF Kirchner was injured in that Reisterstown fire on April 24. He was found inside the building, was removed, treated and was taken to Baltimore Shock Trauma. Two days ago it was announced that ... (Full Story & Photos)
- Montgomery County, MD - - - Former Fire Chief Thomas Carr, praised for his tireless service and outstanding leadership, passed away on April 24th in Charleston, South Carolina following complications from Multiple System Atrophy (MSA), a rare neurological disorder that causes symptoms similar to Parkinson's disease.
Carr was named the Chief of the Charleston Fire Department in November 2008 after ... (Full Story & Photos)
- The ATF crew wanted to share this information and below video segments for distribution on The Secret List. They have been trying to get the word out to firefighters, fire investigators and code officials. It's a not-so-well known flame jetting phenomenon that they came upon while evaluating a suspects statement. Since they've begun to get the word out, it turns out that there have been numerous ... (Full Story)
- Essential Information for Applicants and Awardees on the System for Award Management (SAM.gov) Registration
We understand that it is frustrating to deal with the new SAM (System for Award Management) registration system for grants, especially when it requires migrating previous DUNS numbers and Central Contractor Registry (CCR) information.
- In order to support the fire and life safety educational efforts of local fire companies, the MSFA in partnership with the Office of the State Fire Marshal is continuing the Public Fire and Life Safety Education Grant Program. This program is designed to provide assistance to MSFA member companies by providing funding assistance in the form of fire prevention publications and supplies for the development, ... (Full Story & Photos)
Take Advantage of these Benefits that you qualify for just by being a member of the MSFA
The Maryland State Firemen's Association Is Proud To Announce A Partnership With California Casualty Auto & Home Insurance Company.
MSFA chose California Casualty because of it's unique coverages, long term financial stability, exceptional customer service and solid reputation. California Casualty insurance products are only available to nurses, educators, firefighters and law enforcement - and not to the general public.For more information click here or click below
Our website also provides an array of significantly discounted non-insurance products including a free pharmacy card, discount vision, dental, etc. See the ?Discount Benefits? button to access these fine products.
For Additional Discounts on other Products and Services offered to members of the MSFA Click here!
Your feedback is important to us! Feel free to sign the guestbook.